Welcome



I have the great good fortune to live in a country where a barefoot lifestyle is not just tolerated but encouraged. South African children go to school, to the mall, to movies, to restaurants, to friends, to the doctor and in fact everywhere barefoot and no one bats an eyelid. If a shop in South Africa ever put up a "No Shoes, No Service" sign it would go out of business. South Africans simply would not put up with that kind of nonsense. I started this blog to promote a greater acceptance of the sensible and healthy practice of going about barefoot in those parts of the "developed" world where things have become more important than people and where people seem to have forgotten what is good for them.




Saturday, August 13, 2011

Barefoot Biking























4 comments:

  1. These pics are amazing. Especially the 13th one down, showing the dirty soles on the bike's foot pedals. They look sooo hot and lovely. I'd love to one day, live in South Africa, if I win the Lottery, then I'd go everywhere barefoot. Happy days!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys bare feet are amazing! I think everyone should go barefoot, but it's not accepted everywhere in every country, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me do boys go on underwear everywhere in south africa as i saw on those pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I go barefoot all day. Summer or winter. At school or home. I never wore shoes. I washes 3 days and I always have soiled poles. You can contact me at karlkwiatkowski79@atlas.cz

    ReplyDelete