Welcome



I have the great good fortune to live in a country where a barefoot lifestyle is not just tolerated but encouraged. South African children go to school, to the mall, to movies, to restaurants, to friends, to the doctor and in fact everywhere barefoot and no one bats an eyelid. If a shop in South Africa ever put up a "No Shoes, No Service" sign it would go out of business. South Africans simply would not put up with that kind of nonsense. I started this blog to promote a greater acceptance of the sensible and healthy practice of going about barefoot in those parts of the "developed" world where things have become more important than people and where people seem to have forgotten what is good for them.




Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boys Fighting Barefoot



































12 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures of boys and their feet. There's a few feet here that I'd worship in a flash, if I could. I'd give them a good sniffing. Not to mention getting my tongue all over them. Even between all the toes! I'd also have the run the soles all over my face too.

    It would be an experiece that I'd never forget. EVER! :-) He! He!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the picture of the boy wearing the red all-in-one vest and shorts. He looks so cute and scrummy!

    If I could have him all to myself for one day, I'd be in my element. I'd worship him from head to toe. I'd lick him all over. I'd also work my joystick, until I shot a huge load, then groan "Oh, yes!" over and over while my huge load goes all over the boy's smooth, sexy body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry to announce you that he died few monthes after these pictures were taken. Philip was austrian.

      Delete
    2. I find that very tragic :( but whatev suppose one days he sees these comments xD, guess he would only be glad i defended him lolz...

      Delete
    3. All this guy would have to do is volunteer to be his massage therapist and he would get enough joy just by massaging this kid lolz. Actually second thought, whoever is his massage therapist must be very lucky XDDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
  3. I'd then take a photo of the boy covered in all my joystick juice, before I begin to lick it off him, until every bit has gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uploaaad moreeee of FIGHTINGKIDS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. F*** DO PPL THESE DAYS HAVE BALLZ OR PROPER MORALS ANYMORE THESE DAYS!? F***ING G4YT4RDS! F***T4RDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before you read my post, delete all the f*** from it so it's not so offensive

      Delete
  6. Wonder how many pplz here are pedophiles eww...

    ReplyDelete
  7. some of these white boys feet i would lick so much and sleep with these gorgeous white little boys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Idk the goal of the blog wuz to attract pedophiles 'n chicks so koos should delete it

    ReplyDelete