Welcome



I have the great good fortune to live in a country where a barefoot lifestyle is not just tolerated but encouraged. South African children go to school, to the mall, to movies, to restaurants, to friends, to the doctor and in fact everywhere barefoot and no one bats an eyelid. If a shop in South Africa ever put up a "No Shoes, No Service" sign it would go out of business. South Africans simply would not put up with that kind of nonsense. I started this blog to promote a greater acceptance of the sensible and healthy practice of going about barefoot in those parts of the "developed" world where things have become more important than people and where people seem to have forgotten what is good for them.




Saturday, April 7, 2012

More of the Rugby Festival





















































17 comments:

  1. where did it took place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bekker Primary School near Magaliesburg, about 80km from Johannesburg

      Delete
  2. Thanks for those fine photos of healthy, barefoot South African boys, Koos. Cheers, Bombibit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barefoot activities rule. Do you go barefoot?

      Delete
  3. It is a treat to see Barefoot Boys in South Africa. It takes me back to my PE days. Long may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very enjoyable site. I like it very much..

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyone got picx of boys barefoot? contact if ya do. jackson.milky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing wrong going barefoot. But you have to be very careful where you walk. Sometimes I like to go barefoot. Especially at the beach. It really feels good walking on the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you upload?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. I love very see barefoot children especially on the grass because i am crazy for children's feet.
    My big dream is see barefoot children always because I go into ecstasy when see little boys and girls barefoot
    I want caress and kiss their wonderful feet.
    Children you are for me little brothers and i love your feet with all my soul and heart
    Stefano

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful
    Children's feet are God in Earth
    I want cuddle with caress and kiss your beautiful feet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Koos, baie dankie vir die foto's; Ek is mal oor foto's en videos van seuns wie kaalvoet rugby speel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Koos, Kan jy asb. nog kaalvoetrugby foto's opsit? Baie dankie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love very boys feet

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love very boys feet
    Boys feet are best thing of the world

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am one of four boys who grew up as barefoot boys. My father required this at home and outside. I never questioned his rules including minimal clothing. Going to the mall we had to wear sandals but we did not put them on until getting out of the car and they were removed upon return to car. We four were very healthy and enjoyed our close family life. Thank you Koos for amazing photos. All boys should be barefoot.

    ReplyDelete